Friday, August 8, 2008

Tiffany Forsgren Alleman


Wow! I can't believe it's been 10 years! I've loved reading everyone's updates and am so impressed with our graduating class. I can’t wait to see everyone next weekend!
After graduation, I went to Ricks and graduated in Communications and Math and then transferred down to BYU. I had a rough time choosing what to major in at BYU, but I finally decided to major in Business Management with an emphasis in Marketing. The highlight of my time at BYU was meeting my husband, Jon Alleman. He was captain of the men’s volleyball team and I got to travel to watch him play for a couple of years- we even got a free trip to National’s in Hawaii! We got married in May of 2003 just after I graduated and right before he started his Masters in Tax Accounting.
I had a lot of fun jobs through college and summer breaks. I worked at Disneyworld, sold door-to-door security systems in Portland and Chicago (torture), sold jewelry, worked at KSL TV, and traveled through Russia and Ukraine volunteering in orphanages. I turned down a Pharmaceutical Sales job after college so I could stay close to Provo, and I started working with an Internet Marketing company. Within a few months I was promoted to East Coast Sales Manager and spent a couple of weeks each month in New York…very fun, but obviously not my ideal close-to-home job. After a couple of years I switched companies to a local marketing firm and worked as their VP of Marketing.
After 4 years of Internet Marketing I was VERY ready to take a break and was delighted to have my daughter, Reagan, in January of 2007. I have a great husband who has been supportive of me and my crazy emotions during many fertility drugs and procedures…I hope none of you have had to deal with any of that! Last summer I decided that I wanted to do a little work again on the side and I started my own company. I keep myself very busy and I'm very happy!
My husband and I live in Draper, UT, but we plan on putting our house up for sale within a week or two. I'm sure he'd love to go back to Southern California, but we'll probably stick around SLC for awhile. My house is always open for visitors and I'd love to stay in touch better over the next 10 years!

No comments: