Monday, August 18, 2008

Melissa Nielson Hobson


I wasn't able to make it to the reunion so I thought I'd give a brief update of my last 10 years. I know I'm way late on this, but that's just the story of my life these days. After high school I attended Ricks college and graduated in Office Systems Management. I met my husband, Aaron, there and we were married in August 2000. We moved to Provo and I worked at BYU full-time while he finished up his degree in International Business. In 2002 we did an internship for a company called Del Sol (located in Sandy, UT) and had the opportunity to live in Grand Cayman, Alaska, Aruba and Orlando. Aaron and I were both fortunate to get full-time positions with Del Sol after the internship. In November 2005, I was admitted to LDS hospital where I laid in a bed for 3 very long months until our first three kids were born. Yes, I did say three! Aubrey, Brock and Carter (2 1/2 yrs) were born in February 2006. Since then I have been a full-time mom and then some!

This past June, our fourth child, Tanner, decided to suprise us and come two months early. He spent almost six weeks in the NICU and just recently came home to be smothered to death by his three older siblings. He is doing really well and we are happy to have him home. We currently live in Herriman, UT (South SL County) and Aaron continues to work as Del Sol's VP of Marketing. We have been so blessed!

I'm sad we didn't get to come and see everyone, but hopefully we'll make it for the 20! Good luck to everyone in the next 10 years!

No comments: