Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Nichole Ferney Jeppesen




I also cannot believe how fast the time has gone. It seems like the time goes by twice as fast now that we are a little bit older. Well after high school I moved to Boise and starting nursing school. In 2000 I graduated with my RN and also go married. We then moved back to Rexburg where Joe took over his family farm and I went to work at the emergency room here in Rexburg. I then went back to school to finish my Bachleors degree in nursing. After that we had Bailee who is now 5. We moved out to Lyman and have been here ever since. I went back to school in 2005, had a baby in the middle of my Master's program in 2007. In May I graduated with my Master's degree in nursing as a Nurse Practitioner. I now work 2 days a week at the Rexburg Medical Center seeing patients and also as needed in the emergency room. We are building a house in town so we both can be closer to our jobs. Life is very busy as well as rewarding for us. My family is glad to have me done with school.... for now. I am looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting spouses and children.

No comments: