Monday, June 9, 2008

Liz Packer Thompson


Hey Everyone!!

I am way excited for the reunion. I think it will be fun to see everyone and hear where all of your lives have taken you. After high school, I went to Ricks and started work at Hollywood Video. I met my husband David in 2000. He lived here in Provo and I was still in Rexburg. We spent a lot of time on the phone, emailing and chatting on the internet. We made the trip from Provo to Rexburg many times. After a long distant relationship, we were married in May of 2001. We live in Provo where David is attending school to become a Marriage and Family Therapist and is working full time. I get to stay home with our 3 little kids. We have Graham (6), Carmen (4), and Morgan (2). We live just north of the BYU stadium in our home that we bought in 2005. It's great to be in the heart of Provo. We love it here. I appreciate everyone willing to add to the blog. It makes it fun to see what everyone is up to! I look forward to seeing everyone in a few months!

No comments: