Sunday, June 8, 2008

Becky Claunch Hope

Hey everyone!

I can’t believe it has been ten years! What a great ten years it has been though! After graduation I went to Ricks where I got an Associates Degree in Office Systems Management. In 2001 I married my high school sweetheart, Jeff Hope, which has been one of the best things I have ever done! While he went to school at Ricks to get his business degree, I worked as a secretary for Gallery Photo Lab in Rexburg. We had our first and so far only child in March of 2005. Gracie Ann Hope is our pride and joy! She is now three and running the show! We stayed in Rexburg cuz we are both home-bodies and love being near both of our families! Jeff works for Luxon in Rexburg and I volunteer at an animal shelter in town, which for anyone who knows me, knows that I am loving that! I also get to be a stay at home mom, which is the best job ever! Life is GREAT! Can’t wait to see everyone this summer!

No comments: