Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mandy Sutton Leavitt

Wow I can't believe it has been ten years. Brock and I got married on July 9,1998. It's even harder to believe I've been married for ten years. Brock and I moved to Roberts after we were married. Brock started working for my brother-in-law farming and I would help out on the farm driving truck during grain and spud harvest. We moved back to Rexburg in 2000. Brock started working for John Deere in 2001. He is still working there. We bought a house in Teton 2 years ago. I stay at home with the kids for the most part. I clean John Deere on the weekends. We have four great kids. Kelten is 9, Kasen is 6, Kreed is 3, and Kassidy just turned 1. It has been so fun seeing what everyone is doing. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

No comments: