Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hillary Landon Barney


I can't believe it's already been ten years. Here's what I have been up to. I went to Ricks after High School and studied Graphic Design. While I was at Ricks, I was able to go on a study abroad to Mexico for a month. I moved to Salt Lake soon after I finished Ricks. I worked there for about a year, and decided to go to BYU-Hawaii for a semester to hang out with my brother & just be in Hawaii. I moved back to Salt Lake and got into the Graphic Design program at the University of Utah. I met my adorable husband, Caleb, while I was in school and we were married a short 3 1/2 years later in 2007. I finished school in 2005 and got a job at Making Memories as a Graphic Designer & Product Designer. I really love my job and have had so many great opportunities because of it. I have been able to travel to China, New York, Canada & many other places in between. Caleb and I just sold our Condo in Salt Lake and have bought a house in Layton. So, we will be here for a little while. It's been so much fun reading what everyone has been up to.

No comments: