Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Janell Holloway Bowman


Hello all,
Crazy that it has been 10 years. I still feel 18. Looking back: I graduated from Ricks with a nursing degree. Then worked in SLC as an RN.I got marriaged to a star basketball player in 2001. I went back to school at BYU-I while my hubby played basketball the last year of sports at Ricks. I graduated there with a BS in Nursing. We moved to Nampa, ID where we currently live. We own a Satellite/Home Security business. I help my hubby run the business and do the paper work. I have worked off and on as an RN, but I mostly stay busy with our three awesome children.

1 comment:

Kelsi said...

Hey there Mrs. Halloway. This is Kelsi Dana, hope you remember who I am. I went to Jr High with you and just love seeing your little family. Had to comment cuz I noticed you live in Nampa ID. We just recently moved from Boise where I lived for the past 13 years. Wish I'd know you were there, I would've came and visited. We plan on moving back to Boise when my husband finishes school. That won't be for 3 more years of course. Well good seeing you and I wish you all the best!