Monday, June 16, 2008

Christina White

Hi Everyone! I have been enjoying reading everyone's updates! It is great to hear about you have been up to! Seriously, 10 years out of high school makes me feel so old. Just a quick update on me...I married Scott White in Aug 1999 we finished school at Ricks and moved to Dallas, TX for Chiropractic school. Then we moved back to Rexburg in 2005 and we bought a house in Hibbard. We love it out here! We have 3 girls Samantha, 6, McKenzie 4, and Whitney almost 2! Scott is a Chiropractor (obviously) his office is Madison Ridge Chiropractic here in town. He is also working with Madison High School's sports teams. I get to stay home with our girls! Life if great! We have a blog if you want to check it out http://scottandchristinawhite.blogspot.com I am looking forward to seeing you all at the reunion.
Take Care, Christina White

No comments: